Shea Wonder Cream with Sweet Orange, Pink Grapefruit & Ylang Ylang - Bare Cosmetics by Bare Blue
Shea Wonder Cream is a deeply nourishing multi-use cream handmade by us here at Bare Blue HQ. It's designed to be used as a hand cream, foot cream, as a treatment for dry patches, irritated skin, sensitive skin, scars and stretch marks.
It's a fast absorbing buttery cream with a non-greasy formula, and melts beautifully into the skin as soon as you apply it. We whip the cream to give it a light, mouse like consistency.
Shea Butter is the hero ingredient in this cream, it's super high in vitamins A and E which are powerful antioxidants. We also add sweet almond oil to the cream and sweet orange, pink grapefruit and ylang ylang essential oils for a citrusy, uplifting scent.
Benefits of Shea Wonder Cream
- Antioxidant properties - antioxidants help to prevent premature ageing, they protect the skin from free radicals which can make the skin appear dull and lead to premature ageing.
- Promotes cell regeneration - the moisturising properties of shea butter combined with the antioxidant properties help to generate new skin cells.
Anti-inflammatory properties - Shea butter triggers inflammatory cells to slow their production, which helps soothe itchy, irritated skin. Shea Wonder Cream can be used to help sooth eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. You can use the unscented version if you're concerned about the essential oils.
- Collagen Production - Shea Butter can help to boost collagen production in the skin, with long term use it can help minimise the appearance of fine lines.
- Healing properties - Shea Wonder Cream can help minimise stretch marks and scars, it can also be applied on healing wounds.
- Moisturising and emollient properties - Shea butter and almond oil are both high in vitamins A and E and contain fatty acids which moisturise the skin and help prevent moisture loss.
- Handmade in Dublin
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and nursing
- Packaged in an aluminium tin which can be reused or recycled
- Multi-use product
- Citrus, uplifting scent
- Excellent for dry hands in the winter
A note on scent - we have chosen sweet orange, pink grapefruit and ylang ylang essential oils as these oils have calming, mood-boosting properties, which can be particularly helpful in dark winter months!
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond Oil), Zea Mays (Cornstarch), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) peel oil, Citrus Paridisi (Pink Grapefruit) oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) oil, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Citral*, Farnesol*
*Naturally occurring in essential oils.