A toothbrush with a difference! Choosing a Bambino toothbrush is a really easy way to make a sustainable swap in your child's lifestyle, the handle is 100% biodegradable and they last just as long as a regular plastic toothbrush.
- The first and only bamboo toothbrush on the market approved by the Oral Health Foundation - an accredited independent panel of dental experts
- The MOSO bamboo handle is 100% biodegradable and takes only 6 months to fully decompose
- Packaged in a handy cardboard tube which can be used for travelling, or recycled.
- Multi-length BPA-free nylon bristles for superior interdental cleaning
- Bristles can be recycled as plastics
- The paint on the handle is eco friendly water based paint that will degrade with the handle
- Vegan friendly
- 10p per brush is donated to Plastic Oceans who are on a mission to stop plastic reaching our oceans within a generation.
Bare Blue Tip
We recommend drying your brush after use. The wood may fade over time but will not affect the quality of the brush.