The Eco Essentials Kit is perfect if you're starting out on your eco-journey and don't know where to begin. The kit contains plastic free, eco-friendly alternatives to items you already use everyday - like toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo. By starting with products you already use in your daily routine, you'll be more likely to make the switch as you're not introducing anything 'new' to your routine.
The products in the kit are some of the easiest swaps to make, for example, the toothbrush functions the exact same way as a plastic one so there's very little barrier to entry.
The Eco Essentials Kit makes a great gift for those who are trying to be more conscious, or for those you want to encourage to make some small, sustainable changes to their lifestyle.
There are 4 variations of the kit - Citrus, Minty, Floral and Woody.
The kit contains:
- 1 x Soap Bar (Lemon Freesia / Wild Irish Seaweed / Irish Lavender, Oat Milk & Porter)
- 1 x Soap Pouch (this can be used to lather your body soap on, you can place your soap bar in it when it becomes to small to handle)
- 1 x Bamboo Toothbrush (Green, Aqua Marine, Coral Pink, Sea Blue)
- 1 x Pack of Toothpaste Tablets
- 1 x TLC Shampoo Bar
- 1 x Deodorant Cream (Go Fresh / Cooling Breeze / Morning Dew / Forest Shadow)
- Citrus contains Lemon Freesia soap, Go Fresh citrus deodorant, Green Toothbrush
- Minty contains Wild Irish Seaweed soap, Cooling Breeze mint deodorant, Aqua Marine Toothbrush
- Floral contains Irish Lavender soap, Morning Dew deodorant, Coral Pink Toothbrush
- Woody contains Oat Milk & Porter soap, Forest Deodorant, Sea Blue Toothbrush
Features of the kit
- 100% Plastic Free, Eco-Friendly
- 5 of the 6 products are Irish
- Easy sustainable swaps for beginners
- Vegan Friendly, Cruelty Free, Toxin Free
- Products are travel friendly
(Please click on each product listed above to read the full ingredient list and product information)
I bought this as a Christmas present and was really pleased when it arrived. A great selection of products & really nicely presented.
I bought this for my friend as she wanted to become more eco friendly but didn't know where to start. She text me a few days later and said she loved everything and that people had been complimenting her teeth after using the toothpowder. This gift is so practical and doesn't cause the same negative environemental effects as other things. Really would recommend !