This eco friendly soap rest is a game changer for keeping your favourite soap, shampoo, conditioner or face wash bar in the best condition. Made from natural coconut fibres and non-toxic biodegradable glue, this is a great addition to your plastic free bathroom.
- 100% compostable and biodegradable
- Allows soap to drain properly and prevents it from going mushy
- Helps soap to last longer
- Easy to clean, just rinse it out and reuse!
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Can also be used to wipe around your sink area
- Suitable for both body soap and facial soap bars
These are so handy for soaps. In the past the mushy soap put me off using them. Now I'm fully converted to soaps & solid shampoos. Love that it's made from coconuts too!
Gone are all the cluttered bottles and instead this sits with shampoo/conditioner bars and body soap. Doesnt get a pool of water like other traditional trays can, so bars don't go mushy.
Thanks Aisling, I think many people enjoy not having the cluttered bottles anymore when they make the switch to bars! Niamh
We love our new soap holder. Similar to anyone else who had bottles, my shower was usually wedged with bottles where as now my soap holder holds 3 bars of soaps and just looked the part. Also functional as soaps dont get stuck to it!
Thanks for leaving a review Anna-Maria, this soap rest is a game changer :D