This coffee is discounted as it is nearing its best before date, the coffee was roasted on 12/04/21 and is best used within 3 months of roasting.
Perfect for those who are sensitive to caffeine, or just prefer to drink decaf! This Peruvian decaf coffee has tasting notes of black cherry, cacao nibs and molasses.
Why Cloud Picker?
I've decided to partner with Cloud Picker for a number of reasons, firstly their coffee tastes unbelievable, secondly, they are passionate about sustainability and this runs through their entire business, and lastly, they hand roast their coffee to order in Dublin. You can read more about their sustainability practices here.
- Great alternative for those sensitive to caffeine
- Available ground for french press / moka pot
- Hand roasted in Dublin
- Recyclable and carbon neutral packaging
- Roasting by-product is collected and used as fertiliser
- Green coffee sourced from producers that promote sustainable farming practices
I have been pleasantly surprised by this decaf coffee. It is by far the best one i have tasted so far, shares the same flavorful and balanced characteristics of the original coffees. Would highly recommend :)