These eco-friendly pads are made with 82% organic cotton and 18% biodegradable biopolymer derived from cornstarch (the waterproof back sheet), making them completely plastic free. The 12 pack contains 6 medium and 6 heavy pads, and the 20 pack contains 10 medium and 10 heavy pads.
Organic cotton is more environmentally friendly as it is grown without any pesticides, fertilisers or chemicals, which means there is no contaminated surface run off entering our water ways. It also produces about 46% less CO2 emissions than conventional cotton.
They contain no harmful chemicals, no perfumes, and no colourants. These pads are made with a unique woven cotton core for maximum absorbency, while the waterproof back sheet keeps the skin clean and dry.
- 100% certified organic cotton
- Biodegradable, plastic-free
- Bio-film backing sheet and wrapper
- Designed with wings for a secure fit
- #SISTERSFORSISTERS – &Sisters donate 10% of their profits to help tackle period poverty across the globe