The bambooth multipack contains a brush of each colour, this pack is great to share between a family or buy it for yourself and you will have toothbrushes to last the whole year! Bamboo brushes are an easy sustainable swap to help you ease into a more eco friendly lifestyle.
- The first and only bamboo toothbrush on the market approved by the Oral Health Foundation - an accredited independent panel of dental experts
- Available ini both soft and medium
- The MOSO bamboo handle is 100% biodegradable and takes only 6 months to fully decompose
- Packaged in a handy cardboard tube which can be used for travelling, or recycled.
- Multi-length BPA-free nylon bristles for superior interdental cleaning
- Bristles can be recycled as plastics
- The paint on the handle is eco friendly water based paint that will degrade with the handle
- Vegan friendly
- Each colour represents a different conservation project, 10p of each brush is donated to the relevant project. Green contributes to the Jane Goodall Institute, Sea Blue contributes to Plastic Oceans, Coral Pink contributes to the Coral Reef Alliance and Aqua Marine contributes to the Marine Conversation Society.
Bare Blue Tip
We recommend drying your brush after use. The wood may fade over time but will not affect the quality of the brush.
So handy to have a pack ready for when I need a new toothbrush or have a guest. Also some of the more solid and sturdier versions of bamboo toothbrushes I've come across- good quality.
These are the only tooth brushes I use. Have been using them for over 2 years now and love them. Can’t notice any difference at all and glad I made the switch.
Very comfortable to use