A toothbrush with a difference! Choosing a Bambooth toothbrush is a really easy way to make a sustainable swap in your lifestyle, the handle is 100% biodegradable and they last just as long as a regular plastic toothbrush.
- The first and only bamboo toothbrush on the market approved by the Oral Health Foundation - an accredited independent panel of dental experts
- Available in both soft and medium
- The MOSO bamboo handle is 100% biodegradable and takes only 6 months to fully decompose
- Packaged in a handy cardboard tube which can be used for travelling, or recycled.
- Multi-length BPA-free nylon bristles for superior interdental cleaning
- Bristles can be recycled as plastics
- The paint on the handle is eco friendly water based paint that will degrade with the handle
- Vegan friendly
- 10p per brush is donated to the Marine Conservation Society, which works to ensure the seas are pollution free, healthy and protected
Bare Blue Tip
We recommend drying your brush after use. The wood may fade over time but will not affect the quality of the brush.