This coconut fibre soap rest is a must when using solid shampoo, soap and conditioner bars. It allows the bars to dry between uses and prevents them going mushy. It's made from coconut fibres which are bound together with a non-toxic biodegradable glue.
- 100% compostable and biodegradable
- Allows soap / shampoo / conditioner bar to drain properly and prevents it from going mushy
- Helps soap to last longer
- Easy to clean, just rinse it out and reuse!
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Can also be used to wipe around your sink area
- Suitable for both body soap and facial soap bars
These are so handy for soaps. In the past the mushy soap put me off using them. Now I'm fully converted to soaps & solid shampoos. Love that it's made from coconuts too!
Gone are all the cluttered bottles and instead this sits with shampoo/conditioner bars and body soap. Doesnt get a pool of water like other traditional trays can, so bars don't go mushy.
Thanks Aisling, I think many people enjoy not having the cluttered bottles anymore when they make the switch to bars! Niamh
We love our new soap holder. Similar to anyone else who had bottles, my shower was usually wedged with bottles where as now my soap holder holds 3 bars of soaps and just looked the part. Also functional as soaps dont get stuck to it!
Thanks for leaving a review Anna-Maria, this soap rest is a game changer :D