This silky shampoo bar is for all hair types including colour treated hair. It's free from all the nasties like sulfates, parabens, SLS, silicones, SLF and is instead packed with ingredients like cocoa butter and apple cider vinegar to nourish and enhance shine. The addition of bamboo extract, panthenol and amino rice protein stengthen, hydrate and protect the hair.
- Handmade in Clare in small batches
- Soap free - meaning there is no transition period
- Vegan, cruelty free, plastic free, palm oil free, preservative free
- Free from nasties like silicones and sulfates
- Keeps hair in its optimal pH range
- The equivalent of 1/2 litre of liquid shampoo and can save up to 3 plastic bottles of shampoo from going to landfill
- Gentle scent of organic lavender, lemongrass, bergamot
- Produces a great lather
- Suitable for sensitive scalps
Bare Blue Tip
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco Glucoside, Organic Cocoa Butter, Brassica Alcohol, Kaolin Clay, Glycerol Stearate, Panthenol (B5), Bamboo Extract, Stearic Acid, Behentrimonium Chloride, Essential oils bergamot, lavender, lemongrass
Size: Minimum weight 75g
Beautiful shampoo which leaves my hair silky soft to the touch and silky looking.
I was looking for a plastic free replacement to my curl cleanser. Unfortunately this is not that. I have thirsty curls and my hair felt so dry after using this. If your hair is in anyway oily, this might be the perfect product for you. Fab idea, but not for me.
Thank you Lisa for your review, I'm sorry to hear you didn't find this suitable for your hair! I've just dropped you an email with a few suggestions and a discount code if you'd like to try one of the other ones and see how you get on :)
Smells lovely & hair feels great after.
Really lathered well and left my hair soft. Very good value for money.